Romanticism outside and inside
Temporarily closed for renovation work
Located in a building with a Neoclassical facade, its interior and its romantic garden justify both the name and the visit. Converted into a museum in 1949, the first floor displays murals with biblical scenes by the painter Pau Rigalt. The second floor houses one of Europe’s largest collections of dolls and toys, donated by Lola Anglada.