- Please pay attention to the signs and information panels or verbal alerts made on public address systems.
- Respect the safety distance of, at least, two meters between bathers and also between beach towels, loungers and parasols.
- Avoid sharing food, bathing items or any other objects. If they are to be shared, they must first be disinfected.
- Follow instructions from local authorities, lifeguards and staff providing information and performing informative or control tasks.
- Toilets can be used by one person at a time only, with the exception of persons with special needs. Please use soap or sanitising gel.
- Use masks when social distancing of 1,5 meters is not possible.
There are no comments.