The operation will be in place on Fridays and Saturdays from 11 pm to 3:30a m throughout the summer season. Its purpose is to guarantee social distancing by regulating the flow of people in the streets during the busiest hours and the greatest influx of people. Security personnel work to avoid crowding in public spaces and to ensure proper functioning by means of the following measures:
- Entrance area by Plaza Industria and two exits, one in the Paseo de la Ribera area and the other in San Tecla Street, with one way traffic.
- Well-defined central corridor that connects with the terraces and accesses to the bars.
- Anyone entering the area must wear a mask.
- Once you have entered the area, you must sit on one of the terraces. If there is no room, you must go inside as long as its capacity (limited by Covid-19) allows.
- Anyone entering the area will have their temperature taken.
At the same time, for weeks now, local police and Mossos have stepped up police presence to achieve a dual objective: to ensure the compulsory use of masks and safety distances and, at the same time, to establish a preventive role in order to avoid disturbances and problems of law and order in public spaces.
WELCOME TO THE PARTICIPATORY PROCESSES